The hotel is small, but great! I really enjoyed staying there. The rooms are cozy, clean, with a balcony. The staff is very friendly, very helpful. Breakfast was very nice. You have buffet and you can choose if you want some of the warm meals. The price is good. The location is also great, you are in the center of the city 5min walk. Will definitely stay there again.
I travel for work very often and Hotel Argo in Belgrade may be one of the coziest places I have ever stayed.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ARGO:
- Fairly new built, it is one of the fewest places in Serbia where you will smell fresh air, not cigarettes (GREAT PLACE FOR NON-SMOKERS!)
- Great rooms, modern equipped
- Great mattress! (Which is rare, and ensures you'll have a good-night rest)
- Breakfast is always included in the price (which is great already)
- The Chef will make fresh crepes every morning and besides that, you get a filling, well-balanced meal to start your day full of energy,
- You are so close to the City Center and literally steps away from great restaurants, bars and terraces. Not to forget the yummy Gelato places.
Most of all, you will get to LOVE the staff! It will feel that you found your long-lost family. :)
They care, truly care about their guests. They embrace you and treat you like family!
I would NEVER, EVER stay anywhere else!
Just back from spending four nights. Was my first visit to Belgrade/Serbia and to the hotel. They offered taxi to meet at airport, which was great, easy identified and always good to have in new city (one direction was included in price).
Check in was fast easy, the stairs ok (but if you have mobility problems might be an Issue) cases brought up to room for me. The room was good size, clean and bright and warm. Great view and also had a balcony. Some people might be sensitive to street noise, but it was traffic noise and not people shouting. Also during night was quiet, and what I liked was the tram noise, it is relaxing but might not be for everyone. The bathroom large and again clean. Mini bar price reasonable. I really liked the colour scheme , green/grey. Breakfast room on 1st floor and good hours. Clean and calm atmosphere good coffee and general choice good (maybe if the hot selection was a little hotter)
The best were the staff at reception. Great English, great attitude and very helpful . Lots of information on places transport etc. Also they always seemed to be smiling :) :)
The Location, I found it great walking distance to nearly all you want to see. So in summary 6 stars from me. Thanks and keep enjoying your work.